Monday, March 2, 2009

Rush Really Does Run the GOP

Steele, after calling Limbaugh an "entertainer", has backtracked on his statements and issued an apology.

"I went back at that tape and I realized words that I said weren't what I was thinking," Steele said. "It was one of those things where I thinking I was saying one thing, and it came out differently. What I was trying to say was a lot of people ... want to make Rush the scapegoat, the bogeyman, and he's not."

If the chairman of the GOP is issuing apologies to Rush, then who else is leading the party except for... Rush.

My suggestion to dems is tie the GOP and Rush together and use him as the bogeyman. Why not? He is only palpable to the crazies on the right and if the dems can really show that link then they can neutralize the GOP party as the party of "Rush". Who would vote for Rush??? Crazies.