Wednesday, September 9, 2009

GOP State Rep Really Lets It All Out

Conservative GOP state rep Michael Duval from orange county California, not knowing of his hot mic, disclosed, in disgusting detail, his extramarital affairs 2 women yesterday.

A quote from TPM:

"She wears little eye-patch underwear. So, the other day she came here with her underwear, Thursday. And
 so, we had made love Wednesday--a lot! And so she'll, she's all, 'I am going 
up and down the stairs, and you're dripping out of me!' So messy!"

And then there's this:

"So, I am getting into spanking her. Yeah, I like it. I like spanking her. She goes, 'I know you like spanking me.' I said, 'Yeah! Because you're such a bad girl!'"

It would be funny but this is so disgusting. A fat old man talking like that. It is quite vile. Is this the next generation of GOP congressman.

God, I hope not.