Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Coleman's Court Victory Throw's Franken's Seate Seat in Doubt

Today, a Minnesota court ruled that another 4800 absontee ballots, initially rejected due to clerical error will be potentially reinstated. Coleman has to argue each one on their validity to be reinstated. This does not bode well for Franken. There are enough ballots there to topple Franken's lead. 

Does it mean Franken or Coleman will win. There is no telling. While I can't stand the thought of Coleman winning, I due agree with putting absontee ballots back into the mix. The ballots were wrongly rejected and I have to be consistant that every vote counts.

On the brighter side, a large chuck of the early voting absontee ballots went for Franken. I am not sure if these are early ballots but I do believe the last time wrongly rejected absontee ballots were reinstated, it definitely put Franken ahead. I hope/pray it continues.